Click here to enter!
Parents, enter your kids who are in Kindergarten thru the 12th grade and live in the US in our Extracurricular Activities Rock! Sweepstakes!
Kids who are entered into this free sweepstakes will have the opportunity to win $25 Visa gift cards that will be given away the last Wednesday of every month beginning Wednesday May 30. One $25 Visa gift card will be given away in each of our monthly drawings!
Kids who are entered into this free sweepstakes will also have the opportunity to win a $50 Visa gift card that will be given away in our grand prize drawing that will be held on Wednesday December 19!
Here’s How You Enter!
1. The parent or guardian of the student entering the Sweepstakes needs to sign up to receive email updates from Kidz Rock! Inc. as all prize drawing announcements will be made via email
Click here to access our email updates sign up form!
2. The parent or guardian of the student needs to fill out the Sweepstakes entry form.
Click here to access our sweepstakes entry form!
Here’s How You Can Get More Entries into Our Grand Prize Drawing!
1. Email in a photo of your student to Kidz Rock! Inc! The parent or guardian of the student entering the Sweepstakes can email in to Info@KidzRockInc.com a digital photo of their kid taking part in an extracurricular activity like taking voice lessons, playing soccer, or learning how to dance. The email needs to contain the name, grade, and home city of the student so that it can be matched up with their entry. Worth 1 Additional Entry!
2. Follow Kidz Rock! Inc. on Twitter Worth 1 Additional Entry!
Click here to follow Kidz Rock! Inc. on Twitter!
3. Like the Kidz Rock! Inc. page on Facebook Worth 1 Additional Entry!
Click here to Like Kidz Rock! Inc. on Facebook!
4. Follow Kidz Rock! Inc. on WordPress Worth 1 Additional Entry!
Click here to follow Kidz Rock! Inc. on WordPress!
Note: All entries into the previous version of the Extracurricular Activities Rock! Sweepstakes will be honored in this sweepstakes.
The Extracurricular Activities Rock! Program is being held to help raise awareness for a program that Kidz Rock! Inc. is developing to provide kids living in economically challenged homes with the opportunity to take part in activities like taking guitar lessons, playing baseball, and learning how to paint. For more info on the Extracurricular Activities Rock! Program and how you can help, click here!
Donate to Kidz Rock! Inc. and Help Kids Take Part in Music, Play Sports, and Participate in the Arts!
Studying music helps kids study better, communicate better, and even think better.
Playing sports teaches kids how to work as a team, provides them with a sense of belonging, and helps them become leaders.
Taking part in the arts also helps kids develop self confidence and self discipline, and greatly assists in their development.
Make a tax deductible donation today and help empower the lives of our kids!
To make a tax deductible donation and help support our efforts to provide kids with the opportunity to take part in activities like taking guitar lessons, playing football, and being in the school play, please click here or use the button provided above to access our secure server on PayPal!
Donate Via Mail!
To make a tax deductible donation via mail, follow the link provided below to access our donation form that you can print off and mail in to us along with your donation!
And Don’t Forget To Order Your Thank You Gift!
Kidz Rock! Inc. is now offering Thank You Gifts to show our appreciation for the generous support of our donors.
Click here to see what Thank You Gift you may be able to receive with your donation!
Need More Info?
For more information on Kidz Rock! Inc. and our efforts to help proivde kids with the opportunity to take part in extracurricular activities, click here!
Note: Kidz Rock! Inc (Kidz Rock! Enterprises, Inc. Tax ID# 27-2555541) is a 501c3 tax-exempt organization based in the United States. Contributions made to Kidz Rock! Inc under section 170 of the Code are tax deductible. For more information on contributing to tax-exempt organizations, please visit www.IRS.gov.