Donate to Kidz Rock! Inc. and help us provide kids like Sheila who are living in economically challenged homes with the opportunity to study music.
To make a tax deductible donation via our secure server on PayPal and help us empower the lives of kids, click here!
To donate via mail, click here!
For more info on the Extracurricular Activities Rock! Program that Kidz Rock! Inc. is developing to provide kids living in economically challenged homes with the opportunity to take part in music, sports, and the arts click here!
Kids who study music:
- Learn discipline, how to set goals, and how to work towards attaining those goals
- Are less likely to do drugs and get into trouble
- Are more likely to go to college and get good jobs once they have completed their studies
Taking part in music:
- Helps kids succeed in school, society, and everyday life
- Helps kids study better, communicate better, and even think better
For more information on how you can help Kidz Rock! Inc. provide kids with the opportunity to take part in music, please click here!
Kidz Rock! Inc. is Legit!
Kidz Rock! Inc (Kidz Rock! Enterprises, Inc. Tax ID# 27-2555541) is a 501c3 tax-exempt organization based in the United States. Contributions made to Kidz Rock! Inc under section 170 of the Code are tax deductible.
For more information on our status, click here to check out our Tax Exempt Info!
Disclaimer: Sheila is a fictional character that represents the situation that is being addressed by Kidz Rock! Inc. through our Extracurricular Activities Rock! Program.