Donate to Kidz Rock! Inc. and help us provide kids like Mackenzie who are living in economically challenged homes with the opportunity to play sports!
To make a tax deductible donation via our secure server on PayPal and help us empower the lives of kids, click here!
To donate via mail, click here!
For more info on the Extracurricular Activities Rock! Program that Kidz Rock! Inc. is developing to provide kids living in economically challenged homes with the opportunity to take part in music, sports, and the arts click here!
Kids who play sports:
- Learn discipline, how to set goals and how to work towards attaining those goals
- Are more likely to graduate from high school
- Are less likely to do drugs and get into trouble
- Helps kids become leaders
- Teaches kids how to work as a team
- Provides kid with a sense of belonging
- Helps kids keep in shape
- Provides kids with the chance to develop higher self-esteem and positive body image
For more information on how you can help Kidz Rock! Inc. provide kids with the opportunity to play sports, please click here!
Kidz Rock! Inc. is Legit!
Kidz Rock! Inc (Kidz Rock! Enterprises, Inc. Tax ID# 27-2555541) is a 501c3 tax-exempt organization based in the United States. Contributions made to Kidz Rock! Inc under section 170 of the Code are tax deductible.
For more information on our status, click here to check out our Tax Exempt Info!
Disclaimer: Mackenzie is a fictional character that represents the situation that is being addressed by Kidz Rock! Inc. through our Extracurricular Activities Rock! Program.